Clinical Vacancies at 168 Medical
Advanced Nurse Practitioner
We are looking for 2 ANPs to join our team. Hours are negotiable and salary will be discussed at interview.
ANPs are educated at Master’s Level in advanced practice and are assessed as competent in this level of practice.
This level of practice is characterised by high level autonomous decision making, including assessment, diagnosis,
Treatment including prescribing of patients with complex multi-dimensional problems. Decisions are made using high level expert, knowledge and skills.
This includes the authority to refer, admit and discharge within appropriate clinical areas. ANPs have developed a highly specialist knowledge across a range of work practices and procedures.
· Assess, diagnose and manage the clinical (medical and nursing) needs of a wide cohort of patients autonomously and with other members of the interdisciplinary team.
· Responsible for ensuring the delivery of evidence-based care.
· Provide advice to nursing staff and other members of the multidisciplinary team.
· Work autonomously within a multidisciplinary team.
· Responsible for setting, implementation, and evaluation of standards of nursing practice.
Please send a current CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org